HUD sponsored a virtual Community Development Block Grant Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR) Problem Solving Clinic to educate CDBG-DR and CDBG Mitigation (CDBG-MIT) grantees on how to successfully and compliantly implement their programs.
The clinic included training and panel presentations, grantee-led sessions, and opportunities for networking to help grantees understand:
- CDBG-DR specific rules and requirements
- Federal Register Notices applicable to their allocations
- Crosscutting requirements
- Disaster Recovery Grant Reporting (DRGR)
- Useful tips and best practices for launching and implementing disaster recovery and mitigation programs
Visit the CDBG-DR Problem Solving Clinic page for more information.