The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and other federal members of the Green Infrastructure Federal Collaborative are hosting the first webinar in a new series of webcasts. During this webcast, federal agencies will discuss funding and technical assistance opportunities that advance the implementation of green infrastructure and nature-based solutions. Attendees will learn how federal programs are helping build vibrant and resilient communities with programs that support the design, construction, and maintenance of green infrastructure. Breakout sessions hosted by Collaborative members will provide attendees with the opportunity to pose questions and interact directly with representatives from federal agencies.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA): Charley Carson, Bradley Dean, Josh Human, Sarah Watling
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration: Matt Chasse Natural Resources Conservation Service: Russel Ames, Kevin Farmer
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers: Mindy Simmons
- U.S. Department of Transportation: Elizabeth Habic
- HUD: Jorge Morales, Corey Schwartz, Seema Thomas
- U.S. Economic Development Administration: Naomi Friedman
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA): Robyn DeYoung, Ellie Flaherty, Karen Fligger, Wynne Miller, Michael Goralczyk, Samantha Rachko, Santina Wortman