Disaster Recovery Grant Reporting (DRGR) Release 8.5 was deployed on March 21, 2022. In this release:
- New functionality for applicable users allows for users to download Public Action Plans, along with other system-produced documents, into 508 compliant Microsoft Word and PDF files.
- Additional functionality for applicable users of technical assistance (TA) provider screens were added to DRGR. Functions include:
- TA work plans
- TA requests and TA assignments
- TA labor categories and rates
- TA-specific DRGR analytics reports and dashboards
- Various corrections were made to Public Action Plan data tables to ensure data displays correctly and completely.
- Several defects were corrected within DRGR Performance Reports to ensure system functions and data fields are working as intended—including the Performance Report Review Checklist.
- Home screen “Action Items” functionality has been corrected or updated for several system tasks.
- Additional improvements enhance how information is displayed and managed.
The fact sheet related to the new release has been posted on the DRGR Fact Sheets page:
All questions regarding this fact sheet and DRGR Release 8.5, including defect reporting or the video tutorials, should be sent to HUD’s Ask A Question (AAQ) portal. Under “My question is related to,” select “DRGR: Disaster Recovery Grant Reporting System.”