Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS) Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are available on the IDIS FAQs page on the HUD Exchange. FAQs provide guidance on commonly asked questions.
The newly added FAQs address questions for grantees about:
- Updating the Chief Elected Official information in IDIS
- Identifying the IDIS Hours of Operation
- Troubleshooting when logging into IDIS takes the user directly to HEROS (HUD Environmental Review Online System)
- Troubleshooting multiple session error messages
- Identifying user privileges in IDIS
- Changing program years in IDIS
An existing FAQ was recently updated:
If you have a question that is not answered by the existing FAQs, please submit your question through the HUD Exchange Ask a Question (AAQ) portal. On Step 2 of the question submission process, select “IDIS: Integrated Disbursement and Information System” in the “My question is related to” drop down list, and then select the related program to which your question belongs.
The IDIS resource pages provide guidance, tools, and webinars to assist grantees in using IDIS.