On June 15, the CPD Income Eligibility Calculator will be updated for two reasons: a) for enhanced functionality and b) to include the Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Income Limits. These changes will affect calculations in your Income Eligibility Calculator (IEC) dashboard, so please take note of the following:
- Please be sure to complete any in-progress calculations and download the summary files of your existing calculations for your records before the IEC is updated on June 15.
- Due to the nature of the functionality updates, data loss may occur for the calculations that are currently in a user's dashboard. Therefore, users should be prepared to review/restart any existing calculations that they want to reuse once the update occurs.
- HOME Investment Partnerships Program (HOME) and Housing Opportunities for Persons With AIDS (HOPWA) users – note that all existing Adjusted Income and Rental Assistance calculations will be deleted during the update. If necessary, you can create new Adjusted Income and Rental Assistance entries by re-completing the existing Annual Income calculation for the household and then progressing to the additional calculations.
- After the update, the IEC will use the FY 2022 Income Limits for the purposes of determining eligibility.
This update is applicable to all IEC programs:
- Brownfield Economic Development Initiative (BEDI)
- Community Development Block Grant Program (CDBG)
- CDBG Disaster Recovery Assistance (CDBG-DR)
- Emergency Solutions Grants (ESG)
- Housing Trust Fund (HTF)
- Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP)
- Section 108 Loan Guarantee Program
- Self-Help Homeownership Opportunity (SHOP)
Please direct any comments or questions to [email protected].